Task Force 155 HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters for Task Force 155.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluesky6789
Admin

CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS Empty
PostSubject: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey guys,

How you liking black ops? I will be playing it for the first time tomorrow in the evening and then throughout the day on Thursday. Hope to party up with you guys. I think this game has officially made MW2 a bad memory.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

This trump MW2 in every way.
Cmapagin is better told than MW2
Zombies is better than Spec Ops
Multiplayer is more balanced and less BS then MW2
SO its 3-0 to Black Ops
Back to top Go down
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 pm

badda ba ba ba, I'm lovin it.

Also lovin zombies, invite me if you guys want to play some DOA or "Five"
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am

That stupid scientist zombie dude keeps taking my weapons : (
Back to top Go down
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 pm

CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS Screenshot.9b78102bdf7edc0821df24592fd6b135b71b8e80da3b2f8a.185626832784_med
See that guy right next to me? He's the one who died, check out my file share and look at the 9s clip to see what happened.

Edit: heres the video https://www.youtube.com/user/Zantofire?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/C-Sw1pDMbvI
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:12 pm

This thing trumps MW2. We all gotta party up on Friday and do zombies and stomp pubs and such. How do you set up Theater on your computer?
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 am

I'm loving it.
Best set up Ghost, (so spy planes can't see you), hardenbed (shoot through walls), hacker (claymores can never kill you). Ak47u with dual mag.
Killstreaks Spy Plane, Blackbird, choppergunner/dogs/gunship

I tihnk I have like 50 wins and 5 losses.
Also you get like 40+ kills on CTF
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
I'm loving it.
Best set up Ghost, (so spy planes can't see you), hardenbed (shoot through walls), hacker (claymores can never kill you). Ak47u with dual mag.

Dude I gotta roll with you. My w/l and k/d are suffering and such so we need to party up. I should try out your setup. I like using Hardline or Scavenger, with Sleight of Hand or Steady Aim and Second Chance Pro, but maybe Hacker is better.
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:20 am

bluesky6789 wrote:
ManicRipper wrote:
I'm loving it.

Dude I gotta roll with you. My w/l and k/d are suffering and such so we need to party up. I should try out your setup. I like using Hardline or Scavenger, with Sleight of Hand or Steady Aim and Second Chance Pro, but maybe Hacker is better.

I tihnk Nite Roach was there. couldn't invit you Blue as the party was full : (
Next time i'll try to get you in.
Back to top Go down
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:55 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
bluesky6789 wrote:
ManicRipper wrote:
I'm loving it.

Indeed I was, but I got disconnected here and there xD, can't wait til they make some patches! Only problems I'm seeing with the game:
1) The knife, not just panic knifing, but the 'generous' lunge, as Jeff says.
2) They didn't have to nerf sniping THAT much, having a random area between crosshairs was enough.
3) The claymores.
4) Finding better games, I have games where I get 4 hitmarkers and on the killcam they're not hurt at all.

First 3 are something they could easily change if they wanted, 4th is a bit harder.
Prayers to a patch soon!.... Fucking claymores, I'd run Flak Jacket but I don't see the explosives too much, but when they're there, they're fucking there. Claymores I mean, tactically throwing nades or exploding C4 is fine with me.

Edit: I tend not to use profanity, so I'll apologize.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

NiteRoach wrote:
ManicRipper wrote:
bluesky6789 wrote:
ManicRipper wrote:
I'm loving it.

Indeed I was, but I got disconnected here and there xD, can't wait til they make some patches! Only problems I'm seeing with the game:
1) The knife, not just panic knifing, but the 'generous' lunge, as Jeff says.
2) They didn't have to nerf sniping THAT much, having a random area between crosshairs was enough.
3) The claymores.
4) Finding better games, I have games where I get 4 hitmarkers and on the killcam they're not hurt at all.

First 3 are something they could easily change if they wanted, 4th is a bit harder.
Prayers to a patch soon!.... Fucking claymores, I'd run Flak Jacket but I don't see the explosives too much, but when they're there, they're fucking there. Claymores I mean, tactically throwing nades or exploding C4 is fine with me.

Edit: I tend not to use profanity, so I'll apologize.

PAIN soloed to 39?!?!?!?!? HOW?!?!?! WE MUST BEATHIM

Wayne, you, me, CoD, Niteroach....we gotta beat him!!! We can do it!

And we gotta party up....who you've been rolling with wayne?
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:21 am

I'm not going to quote as its getting realy big now.
Blue I was playing with Aninno, Tasteslikebutter, bapyj, JCghost, Nite Roach (note all names are probally spelt wrong)

For me, knifing should be a weapon, as in you have to switch to it, so people can't panic knife.
Get rid of noobtubes, and fix the dam party system.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 am

I'll catch you guys tomorrow! We gotta do some epic zombies and pub-stomping.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Guys GBs have started for Black Ops, and there is a 25k ladder....
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am

What game modes are we doing?
Search is going to be a bit hard now, I tihnk CTF would be better
Back to top Go down
Big_Ern_20

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
What game modes are we doing?
Search is going to be a bit hard now, I tihnk CTF would be better

I was wondering this also???
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 am

CTF, demo, or domination. We need to start thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 am

Everyone try to get on tomorrow afternoon. 12-3 pacific.
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 am

I have a party on saturday, so I will be online, but we'll be doing 4 player split screen zombies. Trying to get my last 2 trophies and to get to LV50 zombies
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
I have a party on saturday, so I will be online, but we'll be doing 4 player split screen zombies. Trying to get my last 2 trophies and to get to LV50 zombies

We must play together. Adam, Pain, NiteRoach, and I had bad luck today but we'll give it another go tomorrow. Are the trophies hard?
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:58 am

bluesky6789 wrote:
ManicRipper wrote:

We must play together. Adam, Pain, NiteRoach, and I had bad luck today but we'll give it another go tomorrow. Are the trophies hard?

Not as hard as my....

The finish every level on veteran trophies are as easy as in MW2. There are some spots with infinite respawns, and there's one section in How loon (Hong Kong) where I only had a shot gun and dual weild, against snipers on roof, I got fucked so hard on that section. So grab a long distance gun.
Each level there are trophies for special things, like blow up 6 tanks using only 6 missles, so thats easy.
One trophy for getting on both the mini games, easy.

Zombies trophies are the hardest.
Kill the pentagon theif (very hard with 4 people, even 20 claymores don't kill it) Do it on single player, get enough points on "FIVE" to got down the elevator and turn power on, have quick revive on. When its the Pentagon theif round, just cook a frag and down yourself inside the last elevator, the game'll give you akimbo pistol with explosive rounds, that'll kill it very quickly.

I'm having trouble with the stick a teamate with upgraded crossbow and kill 6 zombies.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Alright cool, we could team up for those. We need to play zombies together my friend.
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:32 am

Yesterday I did 2 splitscreen zombies with friands from 6 till 10:30 trying to get the crossbow trophy, and we still couldn't get it. Ridiculously hard.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
Yesterday I did 2 splitscreen zombies with friands from 6 till 10:30 trying to get the crossbow trophy, and we still couldn't get it. Ridiculously hard.

Haha are you friends good? none of mine are (i mean real life friends)

when are we playing zombies together bro?

and we need to do GBs, have you heard about the 25k tournament?
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 am

bluesky6789 wrote:

Haha are you friends good? none of mine are (i mean real life friends)

when are we playing zombies together bro?

and we need to do GBs, have you heard about the 25k tournament?

One of my friends has Black Ops, but he's new to Call of Duyt, he's got about 15hours MW2+Black Ops put together, the other hasn't got it at all but they're decent enough to run around the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS   CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS Empty

Back to top Go down

CARL ON DUTY: BLACK OPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next