Task Force 155 HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters for Task Force 155.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How the Forum Works/Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluesky6789
Admin

How the Forum Works/Rules Empty
PostSubject: How the Forum Works/Rules   How the Forum Works/Rules EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 pm

So this forum is designed to inform members of the team of practices, scrims, and matches, and potential members of tryotus. This forum is designed to let everyone know what's going on with Task Force 155 faster and easier.

There are also tiers to this site. Tier one is basic membership. When you get accepted to the team you become a Task Force 155 Operator. The next tier is Advanced Operator, referring to members of the team that hold a rank/title/privileges (i.e. Captain, Co-Leader). The next tier is moderator, and the last is Admin.

Rules are basic. Just be polite, calm, and mature on the site and you won't have trouble. We use a three-strike system here. Three strikes, you're banned. This warning system also is in effect on the PS3. You join session, get a strike. You mess up a GB, you're banned (worth three strikes). I'm not messing around and if I warn you, you are warned.

I know this is pretty skeletal as far as an overall thread, but feel free to ask questions here.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: How the Forum Works/Rules   How the Forum Works/Rules EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 pm

By messing up a GB do you mean dying in a game, or being a complete @#!* by joining a match in progress and not leaving?
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How the Forum Works/Rules   How the Forum Works/Rules EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:32 pm

ManicRipper wrote:
By messing up a GB do you mean dying in a game, or being a complete @#!* by joining a match in progress and not leaving?

Being a complete asshole and joining a match, or even scrims/tryouts that you're not supposed to be in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Forum Works/Rules   How the Forum Works/Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

How the Forum Works/Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 155 HQ :: Alpha :: Administration-
Jump to: