Task Force 155 HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters for Task Force 155.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give your fellow teammates some advice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

Give your fellow teammates some advice! Empty
PostSubject: Give your fellow teammates some advice!   Give your fellow teammates some advice! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 am

Well I'll start off the thread with these questions:

1) What's the most accurate way of getting headshots [I'm probably the only one in this team who hasn't gotten Fall for at least ONE thing.]

2) Effective sidearm combos for certain guns.
For instance, FAL with a machine pistol is good, just so you don't have to deal with fully autos as messy.
I have a pretty good grasp on this, but I'd like to hear some new stuff.

3) How do I stay alive without camping, this isn't so much a problem when I'm playing with you guys, but in randy pubs I just get dominated by noob tubes, commando and what not, tips on how to avoid this?

Really, for the most part, I want headshot tips, my highest camo right now is Urban so :I
Back to top Go down
IP-A-II-IN

PostSubject: Re: Give your fellow teammates some advice!   Give your fellow teammates some advice! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm

1) Headshots just come and go really you can go all out trying to get headshots but I find that no fun really.

2) It's all about preference really, I tend to usually go with a handgun on sniper classes, mashine pistols on assault and smgs and occasionally a Spas with an smg if I get cheesed off.

3) Just patrol a certain area of the map and if there is no traffic there make your way slowly to another high traffic area, as for noob tubes have one man army on a few classes and have one with blast shield on to annoy them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

PostSubject: Re: Give your fellow teammates some advice!   Give your fellow teammates some advice! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 am

NiteRoach wrote:
Well I'll start off the thread with these questions:

1) What's the most accurate way of getting headshots [I'm probably the only one in this team who hasn't gotten Fall for at least ONE thing.]

2) Effective sidearm combos for certain guns.
For instance, FAL with a machine pistol is good, just so you don't have to deal with fully autos as messy.
I have a pretty good grasp on this, but I'd like to hear some new stuff.

3) How do I stay alive without camping, this isn't so much a problem when I'm playing with you guys, but in randy pubs I just get dominated by noob tubes, commando and what not, tips on how to avoid this?

Really, for the most part, I want headshot tips, my highest camo right now is Urban so :I

1) Depends on the recoil of that gun. Aim the gun where when it recoils it'll be at the head.

2) For my low clip guns I like akimbo M9's. They're fast to draw and because of akimbo, kill fast.
However for LMG's I use rafica's

3) Without camping just stay closeish to your team but hang back a bit. So your not on the front lines, but at the same time your not being left behind.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Give your fellow teammates some advice!   Give your fellow teammates some advice! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

1. I honestly think in order to get headshots, you need to aim at the upper body mass and shoot several times in that area and migrate up to the head.

2. I always recommend machine pistols, and I think the G18 Akimbo or the M93 Raffica (any attachment) is the best for GB. M93 is nice because it is a burst weapon and only needs to hit several times to kill, and the G18s are beast all-around, especially in close-quarters. And you can spray-and-pray.

3. Don't ask me. I think move with cover, slowly.

And guys please post on the weekend thread.
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give your fellow teammates some advice!   Give your fellow teammates some advice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Give your fellow teammates some advice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 155 HQ :: Delta :: Lounge-
Jump to: