Task Force 155 HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters for Task Force 155.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] Empty
PostSubject: Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]   Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Everyday we have any GB matches we should have private lobbies to mess around with to:
1) celebrate a victory.
2) reward ourselves with hard work after a good match.
3) let the team know its okay if we lose, its all about having fun right?

For now it'd probably be something ridiculous like Seananners Joy of Gaming lobbies where they try to go for laughs and just do fun, ridiculous stuff.
Imagine a 9v1 match of 9 riot shields only against 1 guy who can only use OMA lightweight and some 3rd tier perk other than ninja, the thing is he can only use claymores.
It could be setup like a 1 round SnD and we could all take turns as the OMA pro with the claymores, and whoever can get the most kills gets to choose the next messing around lobby.

Maybe not the game type I just suggested, but it'd be an awesome idea to have fun matches after GBs just to settle in with laughs, and it should always be like a competition so that whoever wins gets to come up with next weeks fun lobby, and when Black Ops comes out zombies would surely be included in these matches where we split into groups, and which ever group has the highest score gets to do some ridiculous free for all against each other while everyone else spectates and talks about it like old men with their football, cheer when whoever they're 'sponsoring' wins and go boo or just start cursing when their man gets owned.

The idea is, its just for complete fun yet in a way still be competitive.

Tell me what you guys think, from what I've seen of other teams we seem to be more laid back, so this could be a lot more relaxing than constant practicing like other teams.

Also, who made the banner? It looks awesome.

Oh and please do come up with a better name than Team Community Fun Matches if we're gonna do this xD.
Back to top Go down
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

PostSubject: Re: Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]   Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Bumptage. Seriously, I want your opinions on this idea damnit!
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]   Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:35 pm

I think this is a good idea to me, especially zombies. It'd be hard though to think of matches and stuff but we could always play zombies, Mike Meyers, and maybe some crazy stuff like you suggested, but I don't want to be in charge of that. And yeah, we should only do this if we have time after doing practices and we start winning matches.

This is the banner maker:

[size=1]byMagzO from RPG-D
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
IP-A-II-IN

PostSubject: Re: Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]   Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah would be fun to do and have some varied game modes in there but I love a bit of Mike Myers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]   Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM] Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Community Fun Matches [TCFM]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 155 HQ :: Delta :: Lounge-
Jump to: