Task Force 155 HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headquarters for Task Force 155.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fav. Youtubers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
packrat13

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 am

Hey everyone,

I was just curious to know if anyone watches any youtube commentators. If so, who all do you like?
These channels I always watch a video from them whenever they post a new one.

Synwyn aka John
Seananners
TmarTn
Hutch
myoelectric
gfxlab
sixwinter
bendroiii
thedeluxe4 aka the booty man
ijevin
drdisrespect
woodysgamertag
Dandobi

Also would like to note that I do have my own channel (youtube.com/farve4ever26) and I post on Machinima Sports & Realm like most of the channels
listed above.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/farve4ver26
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Mine are
NextGenTactics
Sandy Ravage (thats my playstyle)
SAM5000
ONLYusemeBLADE
Not to do with games but RWJ
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

FPS Russia
FPS Kyle
Woodysgamertag
Onslaught
WingsofRedemption
SeaNanners
TmarTn
xJawz
Muzzafuzzagaming
MurkahDurkah
Back to top Go down
https://taskforce155.forummotion.com
NiteRoach

NiteRoach

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm gonna list the ones you guys haven't listed yet, in other words my list is gonna be a hell lot shorter than yours.

CaptainSparklez/PROSdontTALKSHIT/Jordan
Junkyard
BlameTruth
Tejbz [I'm surprised]
aMOODIEswede
SmallBeans
ThatGuyWhoCamps
Not really a commentator, but brysi
Does the F@G count?

Then theres my list of nerdy, but not game nerdy/doesn't commentate.
Meekakitty
PressHeartToContinue (Dodger is so pretty.)

^Meeka isn't related to video games at all, but Tess is just so random she's fun to watch.
^^Dodger is fun, doesn't really commentate, but DOES have some first impressions videos, talks about game news, and is just fun to watch. Did I mention she's cute?

And if you guys are looking for some random funniness outside of gaming or nerdiness check out:
TomSka
Eddsworld
WheezyWaiter
JoshSundquist
Not so sure itsmejennae, but I find her fun to watch sometimes, and yes if you do know, that is iJustine [you guys might not know her either..] sister.
Nigahiga, though he seems less active as we're going along/
DeStorm.

I want to get into youtube, too :3

1) Just to have fun with it, 6 views would be awesome!
2) I want to start a band with this really good looking girl who I want to be better friends with revolving around covers of older songs from Boston, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, I'd say the Beatles, but I'd be lying, Pearl Jam. Then we'd record when we'd be ready and get feedback from our interweb friends, not our real life friends though, real life friends always give you false opinions to make you happy, or plain make fun of you.
3) Explore some other games outside of shooters, mainly games that lots of people seem not to be interested in IE:
Any Monkey Island game would be great [hey... who wants to buy me Monkey Island 2 on Steam..?]
4) I have a very hard life and right now my only ways to release emotion are art, music, video games, and writing, having a channel would be great, even if no one viewed it.
5) If I was fun/good enough, I might have a chance to play or meet some of my favorite YouTubers [thank God I'm not talking about n00b tewbers].
6) Its time for a Phineas and Ferb reference "I want to be cool cool cool."
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:46 pm

NiteRoach wrote:
I'm gonna list the ones you guys haven't listed yet, in other words my list is gonna be a hell lot shorter than yours.

Junkyard
BlameTruth
Tejbz [I'm surprised]
aMOODIEswede
SmallBeans
ThatGuyWhoCamps
Does the F@G count?

Meekakitty

^Meeka isn't related to video games at all, but Tess is just so random she's fun to watch.
^^Dodger is fun, doesn't really commentate, but DOES have some first impressions videos, talks about game news, and is just fun to watch. Did I mention she's cute?

And if you guys are looking for some random funniness outside of gaming or nerdiness check out:
TomSka
Eddsworld
WheezyWaiter
JoshSundquist
Not so sure itsmejennae, but I find her fun to watch sometimes, and yes if you do know, that is iJustine [you guys might not know her either..] sister.
DeStorm.

2) I want to start a band with this really good looking girl who I want to be better friends with revolving around covers of older songs from Boston, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, I'd say the Beatles, but I'd be lying, Pearl Jam. Then we'd record when we'd be ready and get feedback from our interweb friends, not our real life friends though, real life friends always give you false opinions to make you happy, or plain make fun of you.
3) Explore some other games outside of shooters, mainly games that lots of people seem not to be interested in IE:
Any Monkey Island game would be great [hey... who wants to buy me Monkey Island 2 on Steam..?]
4) I have a very hard life and right now my only ways to release emotion are art, music, video games, and writing, having a channel would be great, even if no one viewed it.
5) If I was fun/good enough, I might have a chance to play or meet some of my favorite YouTubers [thank God I'm not talking about n00b tewbers].

Haha cool cool. I'd be glad to support your youtube channel. Send me the link when you start it up, and good luck with this girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
ManicRipper

ManicRipper

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 am

NiteRoach wrote:

Junkyard
BlameTruth
Tejbz [I'm surprised]
aMOODIEswede
SmallBeans
ThatGuyWhoCamps
Does the F@G count?

Meekakitty

TomSka
Eddsworld
WheezyWaiter
JoshSundquist
DeStorm.

Edds world animations are amazing, they did 1 for Mitchel and Web
Back to top Go down
IP-A-II-IN

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Seananners - Minecraft videos are hilarious and the Chicken song was awesome
Hutch - Funny and so likable.
SmallBeans - Funny guy
Capt. Sparklez - Also very funny and insightful at times
Gun1t123 - I realise I am gonna get hated on but I like him people are all up in arms about awwww he faked his nuke, at least he came out and said it, what if he stayed quiet and let everyone think it as legit, he would be liked so much but nooo everyone jumped on the I Hate Shaggy bandwagon but I think he is funny, honest (barring the 2 fake nukes) and he's a good player to watch.
Back to top Go down
bluesky6789
Admin

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Hey packrat, please let me know what events you can come to. (FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav. Youtubers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav. Youtubers   Fav. Youtubers Empty

Back to top Go down

Fav. Youtubers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Task Force 155 HQ :: Delta :: Lounge-
Jump to: